Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday LOVE

When I woke up this morning , I was greeted by this amazing display in my living room:

I cannot tell you how deeply I was blessed by the birthday greetings that came my way through the mail, e-mail, and even on Facebook. And many sent monetary gifts, which means that I get to go SHOPPING! In FRANCE! SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES IN PARIS, FRANCE! I think my mother has been preparing me my whole entire life for a shopping trip like this one. I can hardly wait.

"Thank you," does not begin to express the depth of gratitude that I feel in my heart. I savored each word, laughed out loud numerous times, and wiped away tears of joy! I took time to enjoy reading your news, absorbing your wishes, and receiving your expressions of love. I am truly,truly filled with joy! What a wonderful beginning to a new decade!

2 comments:

  1. You might be getting a few more cards that aren't quite on time. Better late than never!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS