Saturday, December 24, 2011

I don't know what hit me....

 ...but I'm sporting a shiner this Christmas. 


I think it adds color, spunk, and sparkle to my face. And no, I am not talking about my nose ring. I am talking about my crazy black eye. I woke up yesterday morning looking like a 3 year old who got into her mother's eye shadow. It does not hurt. But WHY oh WHY do I have it?  I am pretty sure I would remember if I got hit in the face. I have not been in a fight all week!

But seriously, folks, can someone please explain this phenomenon to me?

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I could think of is you must have been laying on your face for several hours, maybe with most of the pressure on that eye? Or you were sleep walking and bumped into something? Are you taking any blood thinners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever figure out what was happened?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS