Monday, August 13, 2012

Off the Shelf

For years I have been keeping a list of the books that I read--that list was found by clicking on the stack of books that is pictured on my side bar. Today, that's changed.

I am no longer just going to list the books that I read, I am going to start reviewing them. From now on, when you click on the stack of books you will be redirected to my new blog, called Off the Shelf!

I have also joined up as an associate at Amazon.com, so that if you read about a book on my blog and decide to go and purchase it from Amazon, I will receive a small commission. This means that if you (like me) are a book-a-holic, you can support a missionary while feeding your habit.

I hope you check it out.

In the mean time, things here at Four for France will remain pretty much the same.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh!! Sounds wonderful! Heading over to check out your new blog! (That's really neat about the Amazon stuff, too..) :-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS