Monday, August 27, 2012

Noah's Ark Baby Blanket

I completed the plum shawl that I was knitting--the biggest knitting project I've done yet! I'll post a picture of it when it gets cool enough to wear it!

In the meantime, I kept my hands busy with this crochet project whilst watching the Olympics! It's for a baby boy due to be born this fall.


Normally I try to find free patterns on the Internet, but when I found this pattern I was willing to pay the $5-6 dollars that it cost to download. The original pattern did not include the squid and the lion. I added those myself.


Sure hope baby boy likes it! I'm making a hat and booties to match.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, it is so cute! I knew you'd do a great job. This will definitely be an heirloom.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley adorable! Love it! The lion was a wonderful touch...very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS