Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It’s My Gift

Many of you know that I have a certain talent for completely misunderstanding lyrics to songs. Unfortunately, this talent has in no way made me shy about singing along with the radio. What I sing may not make any sense, but boy do I sing it with conviction!

So the other day when I was driving with Graham, a song by Caedmons Call came on the radio. I was belting out the words, “Dance on the water!”

Graham patiently shook his head and corrected me. “It’s ‘Hands of the Potter,' mom. ‘Hands of the Potter.’”

Believe it or not, for me that was pretty close.

1 comment:

  1. I was just sharing with a few friends the "Pita in the Kitchen with GAAALIC bread!" What amusement would there be without you my precious friend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS