Friday, September 18, 2009

By the Numbers

2
The number of light bulbs that were changed in my house this week.
39
The number of Bible verses I have memorized so far this year.
4
The number of books I am reading right now.
6
The number of books I currently have checked out from the library.
70
The percent of monthly support that is pledged for Four For France!
100
The percent of monthly support that we need to have pledged in order to leave for France.
2043
The number of minutes we used on our cell phones last month.
435
The number of minutes that David spent on the phone with the Washington State Unemployment office.
0
The total amount of money David has received from Unemployment.
0
What we have lacked because of not receiving money from Unemployment.
180
The degrees Fahrenheit at which I enjoy my coffee.
3
The number of grants I need to write this weekend.
46
The number of items on my Costco list.
2
The number of rubber ducks that Chandler has suctioned to his cheeks at the moment.
5
The number of jalapeno slices that make Bob very angry. If you do not understand this one, trust me, you do not want to know.
132
My current weight, and 3 pounds less than it says on my driver's license (happy dance).
1200
The number of calories I had to eat every day for 8 weeks to reach that weight.
90
The number of individuals, families, and churches that support Four For France, and for whom we pray regularly.
17
The number of years that I have had the joy of being married to the man of my dreams.
365
The number of days this year that I want to live for Jesus.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS