Wednesday, June 26, 2013

By the Numbers

38
The number of different people who have slept in our house over the past three months

85
The number of different people who have eaten a meal in our house over the past three months 

43
The number of nights we have had guests sleeping in our home over the past three months

0
The number of guests currently in our home

4
The number of times I have been to Paris in the past four weeks

4
The number of major projects that I neglected postponed until our guests left

15
The number of days that I have to complete said projects

3
The number of school days remaining for Graham and Chandler

55
The number of days until we go to Ireland for our summer vacation

34
The number of books on my Amazon wish list

5
The number of books I am currently reading

5
The number of puppies that were recently born to Gemma's mama

0
The number of puppies we will be getting

1
The number of cats in our house who are happy about that

14
The number of chapters that will be in the book that I am writing

3
The number of chapters that I have actually written

0
The number of hours I have spent working on said book over that past 6 weeks (see top three numbers)




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS