Friday, September 11, 2009

No Time to Blog

No time to blog today--or for the rest of the week, for that matter! After taking three unexpected days off last week (thanks to the flu) I am now "struggling with all His energy which so powerfully works within me" (Col.1:29) to get prepared to speak at a retreat this weekend for the women leaders at my church.

But if I did have time to blog, I would be sure to tell you about how I am falling in love all over again with my Jesus. He is so good to me, because as most of you know:

If I had time to blog I would tell you all about the Dear Abby column that I read over 20 years ago that got me thinking about being God's favorite, and convinced me that indeed, I am.

I hope you know that you are His favorite, too!

4 comments:

  1. I just love you friend- you are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Jennifer, this is that momentous realization that happens over and over in His relentless pursuit of my heart. How He woos me, calls to me, loves me in those simultaneously mundane and extraordinary moments.

    Amen, Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thnk you are one of my "favorites"!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS