Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Leftovers

I always wonder what to do with leftovers. I hate to see anything wasted.

I had a hodge podge of left over yarn from various projects which shall remain nameless until after Christmas, so I decided to use the remains of the aforementioned projects to make myself a cozy pair of much-needed mittens. 


Since my goal was to simply use up leftover yarn, the biggest decision I had to make was how I wanted to order the colors that I had. I never would have chosen these colors were I buying new yarn for this project, but I am happy with the end result. 

I used this free pattern: http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=4632&cps=21191

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jenn! Can't wait to see the other projects too!
    love you!,
    keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mittens! The color scheme is so cool! Great job! :-)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS