Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....







 I have just two things to say:

  1. I appreciate having a house big enough for a Christmas tree, especially after going without one last year.  They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder...indeed, my heart is fonder than ever of le sapin de Noël.
  2. Writing out the title of this post gave me the overwhelming urge to remind my English-speaking friends that "A LOT" is ALWAYS TWO WORDS! The gift of a little grammar lesson right here, on my blog, free for the taking, just because I love you--Merry Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jenn! That is probably my allotment of grammar for the day/month/vielleicht year!
    Your house looks beautiful! We have had the tree inside for days...but finding a time to decorate seems to elude us!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS