Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This and That and Thus and So

THIS...


...is what happened to my poor delicate hand when I tried to play football with the BIG boys. My index and ring finger on my left hand are swollen, jammed, and in pain. At least I didn't break a nail.

THAT...


...is Michael Jordan Gumby, who was created by Chandler weeks ago. By the by, Gumby is not a part of our Language Acquisition Classroom. Apparently our linguistic instructors do not appreciate the kinesthetic learner...

...THUS...

They have REMOVED all the toys from the classroom. Now I spend much of my time in class rocking in my chair, doodling, or twirling my hair around my fingers.

SO...

Going to see fireworks in the nearby town of Gilkey on the Fourth of July was a very welcome stress-reliever.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Aunt Jen, you need to get out with the football more often. Too bad about Gumby. Liked the fireworks pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shall we do without Gumby pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS