Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year from the French Alps!

The boys are here for their GEM Youth Conference, and David and I tagged along to help with cooking for the group. Graham is leading worship and enjoying time with his best friend, Kayla.


Chandler broke his toe, but it didn't stop him from tearing up the slopes. He skied like a maniac on that foot, swearing all along that he felt no pain. 


Between meal preparation I find a fire and put up my feet, read a bit, or knit a few rows.


Even the cooks were blessed with a free afternoon to hop up the mountain and ski. It was a wonderful sunny day.


Seriously, I know 40-somethings shouldn't take selfies, but David and I wanted to catch our moment together on the slopes.


What a wonderful way to start a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS