Friday, March 26, 2010

Twitterpated

Thank you for tolerating my temporary temper tantrum. This station blog will now return to it's regularly scheduled program.

David and I are different. My favorite book of the Bible is Genesis. His is Revelation. David likes vanilla. I like chocolate. I like to write out long prose in leather bound journals. He likes to make lists on sticky notes. Which brings me to the newest feature on the sidebar of our blog: Tweets from David! A tweet is like an electronic sticky note memo, sort of like a Facebook status update. These brief updates will give you a play-by-play on all our adventures. This way, we can take you all with us wherever we go. Isn't that sweet? I mean tweet.

I will continue to be the Four For France blog-writer, but starting today David will be the Four For France Twitter Tweeter. He will be sending out updates at least once a day, so if you just can't get enough of the Williamsons (oh brother!) feel free to follow us on Twitter. Or you can just pull up the blog and check the sidebar for the latest tweet.

For those of you who are sick of us already, feel free to ignore David's Tweets altogether.

Does anyone else have the song, "Rockin' Robin" going through their head now?

"Tweedle-eedle-eet, Tweedle-eedle-eet. Tweet. Tweet. Tweet, Tweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS