Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In the Making


We are made in the image of God, who is the maker of all things. Perhaps that is why each of us, in his or her own way, has a creative bent. Here are just a few things that were made in our house this week:

There was a Beef Provencal, which simmered all day in a crock pot and welcomed us home from a long day at school.

Lego creations are never lacking in my home. While the boys are capable of making great masterpieces, it was this simple structure that I found on my coffee table today. Graham made it, and I love it.

David and I made a Prayer Board. This wipe board will hang in our dining room and we will use it to keep track of prayer requests and answers to prayer. It is already filled with wonderful reminders, names of loved ones, and even a drawing or two.

I am making a sweater. I bought this yarn with some of my birthday money, and I love having something to create once my homework is finished.

Chandler makes video games. Here he is working on one that he calls, "Dinner Time," where the cook of the finest restaurant in town must protect his gourmet dinner from hungry hooligans.

And finally, I made this cake...but I am sure it won't last long because we hungry hooligans plan to devour it after dinner tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS