Tuesday, April 24, 2012

15

How can my baby be 15? Oh, but he is! Chandler turned 15 on Sunday.

Chandler with his birthday presents--a new bass amp and a classic wii controller
Chandler is an amazing guy! Everything he does--school, gaming, music--he does with all his heart! He blesses us everyday with his sincerity, his flexibility, and an eagerness to please. Though he thinks and acts maturely, he still possesses a wonderful innocence that allows him to always see the best in others. He is a committed follower of Jesus, and I know that God has big plans for his life.

Chan--if I forget to tell you later, I had a great time being your mom!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chandler - Jenn, I love that line, from my favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way... blogger finally let me comment :-) Yeah Me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 comments in one day - Im making up for the past... I nominated you for the Sunshine Award, you always bring sunshine into my day, whether I comment or not.
    http://whoplannedthis.com/2012/04/24/the-sunshine-award/ Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Chan! God bless you this year as you grow in Him more!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS