Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Super Spiritual Sons

The day before we left for France we spoke in a Sunday School class at my parents' church. Our boys were with us, and we gave them the camera and asked them to take a couple pictures of us while we were up front talking about mission stuff. So...here is the ONLY picture they took of either of us. It is a picture of David giving them "the eye" while I was speaking.


So why was David giving them "the eye?" Well, let me just share with you the rest of the pictures that were taken during that Sunday School Class.






No, I don't know what that is coming out of Graham's nose, but I'm pretty sure it's not what it looks like. And I don't know what this says about David and I as speakers, but I'm pretty sure it's not a vote of confidence from our kids.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Chandler & Graham, for allowing your mother to post your photographs. It is helpful, and encouraging, to the rest of us, to know you are real, and sometimes goofy, and sometimes bored, and sometimes irreverent, and just outright funny. Your transparency is inspiring & refreshing. I predict your "realness" will be inspiring to your new sphere of influence in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something about the nose - referring to your Oct 24 blog also....is it in the genes?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS